Thursday, February 21, 2013

Euro Centrale Collection by OPI

I love getting these mini nail polishes!

From left to right:
- Can't Find My Czechbook: (An aqua creme)
- Suzi's Hungry Again! (Warm pink, almost coral)
- You're Such A BudaPest. (Periwinkle purple)
- OY-Another Polish Joke! (Shimmery gold)

...How do they come up with these names? 

With flash.

Two coats and my favorite top coat, OPI's Rapi Dry, which I feel works better than the beloved Seche Vite.
I apologize for the sloppy work, I was in a hurry. Hence the poor filing job! 
Also, there's no flash. There is a huge difference with flash, but I felt like no flash looked the best.
 The last polish is a Sephora by OPI color. The name is not on the bottle, so I have no idea what it's called. Sorry!

I'm in LOVE with this collection. I am probably going to end up buying the full sized versions of the rest of the collection. All the colors suit me so well! OPI never fails me. :) 

19 comments:

  1. Such lovely shades, new follower xx

    ide love it if you checked out my MAC lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours! That periwinkle purple is a gorgeous shade!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty! I love the teal color

    xoxo,
    francescaxdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that gold is such an eye opener! -literally!
    i love how all these colors are so different from each other, quite different from OPI's other collections!

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love all the colours! According to a lot of my friends, OPI is really good. I might have to buy some now ~

    mirukuseki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome nails!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for following me! Now I'm following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colours!! OPI do the best nail varnishes x

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh pretty colors!! Followed your blog!

    - Vera
    http://vmacsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this brand

    www.kajalmharaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com typo hehe

      Delete
  12. Wow! Such beautiful polishes, love this post! Love your blog. Following! Xxx

    barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "You have a cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, I love those colors! I might have to pick up a couple to wear this summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey lovely, I've nominated you for the Leibster Award. If you would like to find out more pop over to my page :)

    Megan xx

    maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete